Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hashtags

Hello,

Should Blog2social create hashtags for Instagram post if Post is Custom post type and tags are of course custom tags for this post type ?
    My post is shared fine, but no hashtags are added when Hashtag option us checked in settings.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Blog2Social does support some custom post types and custom post type hashtags for your social media posts. Simply add your hashtags as tags in your WordPress article and you are able to define, what content should be used for each network. To use tags in your article, simply do this:
    1. From your admin dashboard, go to Posts or your custom post type -> Add New.
    2. On the right side of your visual editor, find the tags box. (For custom post types this is depending on which plugin you are using to create and use the custom post type)
    3. Add the tags you want to use for your article.

You are able to define, what content should be used for each social media network you use. Please find a walkthrough, how to archive your favored posting template for each social media here: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...ight=templates

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Yes...I have missed KEYWORDS in INstagram template.
      But when I add it, it does not work.

Bellow is list of my custom posts with tags.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CPT Tags.png
Views:	112
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	1010

I have saved Instagram template with KEYWORDS.

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 08.52.02.png
Views:	115
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1012

Bellow is Instagram post shared by Blog2post without hashtags.

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 08.45.10.png
Views:	113
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	1011

What is wrong ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

In my opinion, it is possible that the WordPress plugin you are using for custom post types stores its keywords in another way than it is done with the regular WordPress routine.

Would you please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I could look further into this for you and check the compatibility with Blog2Social?
        1. Does your WordPress theme provide these custom post types and custom post tags?
        2. Or do you use a WordPress plugin for this?
        3. If yes, which WordPress plugin do you use for creating and using custom post types?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

I am using Elementor over GeneratePress theme.
          For Custom Posts and Taxonomies I use this plugin: https://sk.wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-types/
          If is it plugin problem do you have any list of compatible CPT plugins with B2S ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these details.

We will check this for you and as soon as we have new information related to your request we will notify you about it.

The following guide will help you with a list of plugins which are known the be compatible with Blog2Social:

Compatibility with other plugins

Please note: There is no custom post type plugin that I would recommend in general because every plugin that can create a custom post type has an individual work routine. This process needs to be analyzed in order to create a possible compatibility with Blog2Social.

Thank you for your patience and thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X