Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Select Posts to be published based on their category.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Select Posts to be published based on their category.

My Editor just want to send to our social networks posts from some categories. How to filter what is sent to auto-post?

Regards

Luiz

Hello Luiz,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you are using the auto-poster for your own original WordPress posts or the auto-poster for imported posts?

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hi Benedikt

just my own original WordPress posts.

Best regards

Luiz

Comment

Hello Luiz,

Thanks for your reply.

The auto-poster for your own original WordPress posts is triggered when clicking on “Publish” in your WordPress backend post. If your editors don’t want to auto-post specific posts, I would recommend unticking the box “enable Auto-Posting” within the posts that shall not be auto-posted (screenshot attached).

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt
        Attached Files

Comment

Well, so that's a great new feature request for the plugin.

I had this feature in another plugin and I think it's fundamental. There are post categories that are of a lesser importance category, which make sense to be on the web, but not on instagram for example. Marking individually what will not be posted goes against the principle of automation.

I hope you guys decide to implement this, that would be great.

Comment

Hello Luiz,

Thanks for your feedback.

Of course, I will gladly add your suggestion to apply a filter to our feature list for future developments. We will let you know as soon as this can be implemented.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Yes, PLEASE add categories filter to auto-post for own original and for imported posts.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

This requested feature is currently already in development and will be available in the next updates of Blog2Social.
                I added your request to our list as well.

Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as this feature becomes available in Blog2Social.
                Thank you for your patience.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X