When I tag people for FB and Twitter they aren't 'live' when published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I tag people for FB and Twitter they aren't 'live' when published

I tag people in my posts for both FB and Twitter but after I publish them the tags aren't there. In FB I can edit the posts and re-do them IN FB but I can't edit the Twitter posts. Is there a solution to this? I am on the premium trial and it's important for us to be able to tag people and companies so they are notified.

Hello,

thank you for reaching out. We are very pleased that you are thinking about using Blog2Social. Thank you for your suggestion regarding the tagging of users in facebook. I will gladly add them to our development list. While twitter uses unique handles to address it's users, facebook does not. We have added your request to define handles for facebook users and connect them in your posts on our to do list and will shout out, after the feature has been released.

Your feedback helps us to continuously develop Blog2Social. The more often a function is requested, the sooner we can implement it. So if you have further suggestions for improvement or feature requests at a later date, we would be very happy to hear from you.

Best regards
    Philippe

Comment

Hello,

please make sure that the account exists. We have seen that there is no user for this handle. Please have a look here: https://twitter.com/FASHINNOVATIONNYC

Best regards
    Philippe

Comment

Working...
    X