Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B2S is scheduling Posts and Pages even though "Pages" is not checked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2S is scheduling Posts and Pages even though "Pages" is not checked.

Hi,

In the Auto-Post screen, only "Post" is checked, but in the Re-share Posts screen, when I click Add to Queue, my "About", "Contact Us" and "Blog" Pages are being added to the schedule.

I don't want these Pages shared, only my blog posts. How do I get it to ignore Pages?

Also, it only adds 2 posts to the schedule. How do I get it to automatically schedule all my posts to be shared?

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Re-share posts automatically configuration as well as your Auto-Post configuration so we could look further into this case for you?

Please note that both features are independent features in Blog2Social which work individually. Their settings are not linked to each other. Also, since Blog2Social works user based, these settings need to be configured for all WordPress users that should have access to these premium features and functions of Blog2Social.

Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so we could look further into your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Make sure to provide us with these details via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X