Share Website & Blog Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Website & Blog Content

I am new to this plugin. in the Share Website & Blog Content category I see a long list of my recent posts, that have not been shared by your plugin but don't see where to auto-share. Do I have to select each one to share? That sounds tedious. I do have scheduled posts set up and working, but they are all old posts and have been shared before. I did not select "start with old first" but the plugin is starting with old, not new. I find this all very confusing. How do I add my new posts to the scheduler? Thanks.

Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

In order to be able to schedule and post your existing WordPress content, you could work with different options in Blog2Social.
    The Re-Share posts feature allows you to add existing content/posts into a queue, so you could share existing content once daily.

The other option is to enable the Blog2Social Auto-Poster feature to be triggered to publish new and updated content, so you could either adjust existing posts and update them to get them published. New posts will be also published automatically with the Auto-Poster from Blog2Social if enabled.

Please be so kind as to check the step-by-step guide from Blog2Social in order to get a better overview about the different features and functions:
    https://www.blog2social.com/en/blog/...e-blog2social/
    Re-share posts automatically
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Or:
    How do I schedule blog posts to be shared only once?
    How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned guides and let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello, thank you for clarifying my options. On another note, I erroneously connected with Linkedin twice, but I am unable to delete the second connection, and even though I marked just one to reshare posts, today the plugin posted from both LI profiles. Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

Hello Linda,

In order to remove your social media network accounts from the network overview as required, it is necessary to remove all scheduled posts for all your WordPress users who have scheduled posts for the individual account, if it has been added multiple times or assigned via team management, it is also necessary to remove the posts for each user in Blog2Social.

To do this, please check the "Scheduled Posts" section in Blog2Social.

You can find it under the following path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Website & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts -> Details -> Remove Individual Post.

By clicking on "Details" next to each post, you can remove the individual scheduled post by clicking on "Delete Scheduled Post".
        Please check this again in your WordPress environment and then let me know if this solution solved your issue or if you need further assistance on this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello, I deleted scheduled posts as you suggested, purged cache, then went back to Networks in settings. I am unable to delete FB or LI: Error message says: Your authorization could not be removed. I removed authorization from LI and FB. Deleted connections from LI and FB sites and still can't delete from your plugn.

On another note, calendar link to add post does not deliver any results, it just shows loading button after I choose to share an existing post. Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

PS I am also getting reports of duplicate Open Graph content via my SEOpress plugin, and am told it comes from your plugin. This is likely because I can't get rid of duplicates in my Network settings.

Comment

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your network overview in Blog2Social?
              Especially the networks which you can not remove as intended, and please be so kind as to attach your profile/account names, so we could look further into this case for you.

In addition, do you currently have any other scheduled posts in your scheduled posts section in Blog2Social?
              For further information, I would also like to recommend the following guide:

The following instructions will guide you through the process of deleting a scheduled post step-by-step:
              How do I delete already scheduled posts?
              How to view, edit or delete scheduled social media posts

Regarding your duplicated Open Graph parameters:

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and working with Open Graph tags in Blog2Social step-by-step:
              What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?
              Link Preview - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags

Please note that I have checked your website source code and noticed that another external third-party WordPress plugin is already setting your Open Graph tags.
              Please also note that duplicated Open Graph values should be avoided in order to prevent any unwanted behavior within social media networks.

Make sure to only have one WordPress plugin implementing Open Graph meta-tags in your website source code. Otherwise, it is possible that social media networks will display the wrong image, title, description in your social media posts unintentionally.

The URL preview can be easily configured in Blog2Social in the “Meta Data” menu. Please adjust your set values or switch to work with Open Graph settings in Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
              I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I turned off OG in Avada and Blog2social, and kept them on in SeoPress, and now my posts no longer show duplicate tags, but will this affect the functioning on Blog2social on FB and Twitter? Please see attached re duplicate profiles etc

Also , what do you mean by "attach your profile/account names?" The issue is with Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/linda.naima...tivity.at.work and Linkedin Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindanaiman/.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Linda; 11-24-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

attached is the calendar
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello Linda,

Unfortunately I can give you no advice on how to work with SeoPress, Therefore I am unable to rate how this impacts your link post previews on social media.

Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process of a WordPress post with Blog2Social that was never shared on Facebook before and provide us with the published Facebook link along with the individual WordPress post link that was used for sharing so I could check the displayed link preview.

Regarding the duplicated network in your overview:

In order to remove your social media network accounts from the network overview as required, it is necessary to remove all scheduled posts for all your WordPress users who have scheduled posts for the individual account, if it has been added multiple times or assigned via team management, it is also necessary to remove the posts for each user in Blog2Social.

To do this, please check the "Scheduled Posts" section in Blog2Social.

You can find it under the following path:
                    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Website & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts -> Details -> Remove Individual Post for the selected network which could not be removed. Then retry the removal by clicking on the trash icon next to the network in the overview.

Besides that, your website Frontend shows an almost white page:

It is likely that some external optimization plugin is minifying or merging essential theme files from your WordPress theme. You should also check this if possible in your environment.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
                    Alexander

Comment

Thank you for your reply and for letting me know about my front page. I have resolved duplicates at last and the attendant Open Graph issue.

On another note, I am wondering how you establish best times to post. FB tells me my followers are most active at 8am but B2S tells me best time is 9pm. Also, I am pretty sure I clicked somewhere to subscribe to replies, but I do not receive notices in my in box. Thanks.

Comment

Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
                        I am happy to hear that I could support you with your Open Graph issues.

Regarding your “Best Times” question:
                        To collect the data for the “Best Times for Social Media Posts” we analyzed the posts of 60,000 social media users from all over the world. We looked at the posts in terms of posting time and engagement rate. According to these data, our analysis team evaluated the average best times for the most popular social networks like Facebook.

You can find a detailed article about it at: https://www.blog2social.com/en/blog/...-social-media/

Since every individual follower community could have different activity times, Blog2Social implemented an option to configure your own “Best Times” in order to match the optimal time even better.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using your own individual “Best Times” step-by-step:
                        How do I set my own time setting to post on social media?

Feel free to let me know if this solution solved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                        Alexander

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I think you've covered everything at this point and you can close this ticket. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                            Thanks for your reply. I think you've covered everything at this point and you can close this ticket. Thanks again.
                            Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
                            I am so happy to hear that I could support you with this request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                            Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
                            Alexander

Comment

Working...
                            X