404 Not Found for OG Meta Title default text when sharing on FB and Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Not Found for OG Meta Title default text when sharing on FB and Twitter

In Wordpress, I click on Blog2Social -> Social Media Scheduling & Sharing for a post. I have accounts connected to FB and Twitter. When the sharing page comes up, the field for OG Meta Title is pre-populated with "404 Not Found" in both the Facebook section and the Twitter section. I've looked around but I can't find a place to set those values (or leave them empty). I'm not sure what it's looking for that it can't find (?). If I delete the "404 Not Found" text (and leave OG Meta Title empty) the post will get shared on FB and Twitter, but I feel like I'm doing something sub-optimal. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    The URL preview can be easily configured in Blog2Social in the “Meta Data” menu.

The following step-by-step guides will show you how to configure and use the open graph values in Blog2Social:
    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?
    What are Twitter Cards?
    Link Preview - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags

Please be so kind as to adjust and configure your social meta data values and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if your requirement further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X