Amazon links are missing images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon links are missing images

I would like to do a link post to promote my books that are sold by Amazon. When I add this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QH3TPBN there is no image, just a message that says, "Something went wrong." If I use that link directly on Facebook and Twitter, the image appears. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Sharing a link post with a product URL like https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QH3TPBN from Amazon shows no image within Blog2Social but it should be shared properly on Facebook Since the individual social media network is fetching the preview image while displaying your post.

Please have a look at the screenshot as reference:

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the error notification that you have faced during the sharing.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! Please find below a screenshot of the error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Create_Social_Media_Posts_‹_Got_Angst__—_WordPress.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	2339

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing this screenshot.

I have checked this case once again and got the following information for you:
        Amazon does not store Meta information within its product pages source code therefore Blog2Social is receiving the Title as “Amazon.com”.

The notification that you are seeing in the fetched Title is likely a result of server-sided configurations or settings within other external WordPress plugins that are interfering with the Blog2Social plugin. So far this case could not be reproduced on clean test environments.

Please make sure to check the used plugins and preset configurations in your Server and WordPress environment in order to fix this individual issue
        I would also recommend to manually adjusting the Title since it would just show Amazon.com instead of the product title.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X