• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ handles are not working

My at @handels are not working what am I doing wrong? @business.gov.au

Hello Karmen,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to answer a short question so I could look further into this for you.

On which networks did you try to use @handels within a post that is shared?

Blog2Social currently supports @handels in Instagram, Twitter, VK and Facebook profiles.
    Adding a @mention can be done easily by entering the complete @handele to the post.

For example “@Blog2Social” would trigger the specific @mention for the specific social media network account which would be the Blog2Social account in this example.

It is also possible to add static @-handle mentions inside the network-templates for Instagram, VK and Twitter.
    In order to use the @handel it is currently necessary to know the account/username that you would like to mention in your post.

Adding @handels to a specific post on Facebook profiles is a bit different than it can be used on Twitter or Instagram. Due to Facebook network rules, it is possible to add @handels with the “Instant-Sharing” feature of Blog2Social.

You can find detailed information and step by step instructions in the FAQ “How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing”.
    How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Please be so kind as to let me know if these solutions worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

It'f for a facebook page. Are you saying @mentions dont work on posts being shared on facebook pages and Linkedin.

Comment

Hello Karmen,

Thank you for your reply.

You can always add the static “characters” in your posts for @handels within Facebook page posts and Facebook group posts. Though using these @handels it is necessary to manually tag these @handels within Facebook afterward in order to activate the handle.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

I would gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X