Other Admin user cannot schedule posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Admin user cannot schedule posts

We have two admin users, I'm one. I set up the network and have scheduled a couple of posts, all fine. My colleague with the same admin permissions is unable to schedule any posts
    they get a message about having to update. We already have the pro version

had a look around for a way to let her use the network I have set up, but doesn't seem to be anything like that

Anyone know how to get around this?

Gary
    Click image for larger version

Name:	b2s.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	1536

Hello Gary,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the issue you are facing.

Have you activated both other WordPress users with administrator rights with your purchased Blog2Social license?
    Blog2Social works user-based, so every WordPress user can connect their own social media accounts and configure the auto-poster or other settings individually.

To make Blog2Social available for other WordPress users just activate your Blog2Social license key in the settings of each user you would like to share your additional premium functions with.

With the business license of Blog2Social, you have even more advanced options to manage your WordPress users as a team and easily activate users or assign social media networks to a specific user from your admin account without activating and connecting accounts and settings in each account.

To activate your other users you just have to switch to your WordPress installation.

Please follow these steps:
    1. Open your WordPress dashboard.
    2. Switch to Blog2Social.
    3. Open “Premium”, the last entry in the menu list of Blog2Social.
    4. Select the user that you would like to activate on the left-hand side.
    5. Enter the purchased license key.
    6. Finalize your selection by clicking on “Activate User”.
    7. Login to WordPress with your second user and check the upper right-hand side of the Blog2Social dashboard. There will be an entry for the current active Blog2Social license for this specific user.
    8. Afterward, you can open https://service.blog2social.com/en/login and login with your credentials.
    9. In there you will see all your license uses in an overview.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating WordPress users with your Blog2Social license key step-by-step:
    How do I activate my license key?

Please let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X