Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing image post will not be considered

Hello,

I have changed the image for the post to social media for a post to an image out of the media library and enabled the option use for all posts as described in this document: https://www.blog2social.com/de/faq/i...t=bild+ändern

After I planned the post I see that the post image is used instead of the chosen image. So I need to change it again by hand for every social media post. Why is this happens?
    And why is my draft isn't saved after I press on Share? Or how should I edit planned posts again?

Thanks
    Thorsten

Hello Thorsten,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note I have tested this case on a clean test environment and could not reproduce any issue related to your request.

Have you checked the Troubleshooting-Tool for any conflict that could be occurring on your website related to Blog2Social system requirements?
    Please provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool report and screenshot any visible conflict that is shown in the overview.

It can be found by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Please also provide us with the generated .txt file.

Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.

Which post type did you choose for the scheduled posts?
    Which format do you want to publish? A link post or an image post?
    On which networks do you want to share this post?
    Is the image reset to the default post type image for each network in the customizing and sharing window after you click on edit on the listed post in the schedule posts tab?

Please try these steps once again:

In general, you should be able to choose a post from the “Site and Blog Content” tab. After clicking on “Share on Social Media” you can choose any network that is connected on the right-hand side of the screen and click on change image. After selecting an image from your media library you can click on “Apply image for all posts”. Afterward, you should see that this new image is applied to the individual post for each network selected. By clicking on “schedule on a specific date” you can adjust the time for scheduling your content. By clicking the “Share” button your selection is saved.

If you want to edit the scheduled posts you can open the “Scheduled posts tab” within Blog2Social. By clicking on edit on the specific post you can edit each post individually if necessary.

I am looking forward to your reply

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X