Bugs with Blog2Social since Version 6.5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs with Blog2Social since Version 6.5.0

I have proceeded today to the update to version 6.5.0 of Blog2Social and my Website meets some bugs since the update. All Wordpress articles or pages that I've posted on Facebook or other social networks get now the following error messages :

Warning: getimagesize(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/clients/cb5928d8739441d5ca3d50c32ccd780a/web/wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/Meta.php on line 215

Warning: getimagesize(https://dynanews.ch/wp-content/uploa...thèques.jpg): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/clients/cb5928d8739441d5ca3d50c32ccd780a/web/wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/Meta.php on line 215

How can I do to solve this problem or to come back to the previous version of Blog2Social ?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Jordan Armesto

Hello Jordan,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We will check this for you and as soon as we have new information related to your request we will notify you as soon as possible about it.

Please be so kind as to edit your php.ini and set this string in your file: allow_url_fopen = On. In general, it is activated by default.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Jordan,

Thank you so much for your patience.

A similar issue was fixed with the latest update of the Blog2Social plugin. Would you please be so kind as to update Blog2Social on your website to version 6.5.1?

It is also possible that the issue you were facing was solved within this update. Please let me know afterward if you still notice these error notifications.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X