Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem: Content shows content from the theme.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: Content shows content from the theme.

I have a problem that content from the theme is always posted on Facebook + Instagram posts.

I have already set the shortcode option in the settings.

Here's an example, the bold shouldn't be included in the posting.

Am 16.08.2020 um 7:18 Uhr wurden wir zum Diakonie Pflegeheim in Marienberg alarmiert. Schon auf der Anfahrt, erhielten wir die Information das es sich hierbei glücklicherweise um eine Fehlauslösung handelte. Nach kurzer Verweilzeit am Einsatzort konnten wir ins Gerätehaus zurückkehren.
    .fusion-body .fusion-builder-column-1{width:100%
    I hope someone can help me because I am looking for a plugin that simply posts the content on Instagram and Facebook.

Many Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the issue you are facing.

Would you please be so kind and answer me a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?
    1. Do you use a page builder plugin inside your theme/website?
    2. Which WordPress Theme do you use?
    3. Do you have shortcodes in your posts or in the network post templates?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,
      Thank you for your response.

I use the Avada theme and this contains the in-house builder.

Yes the theme uses shortcodes. Mainly the problem is exchanged when posts are posted by the following plugin.

https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/einsatzverwaltung/

Maybe a Custom Post Type problem?

Comment

The problem seems to be due to the Blog2Social plugin because the content or the excerpt is also correctly recognized by the Seo plugin.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for providing the requested details.

In my opinion, you are currently facing capability issues with these external WordPress plugins.

We will check this for you and as soon as new information is available related to your request we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your patience.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. I can't say for sure whether it's because of this plugin, but I'm glad you check it out. Also note the custom fields of this plugin if possible - this would be great. The plugin is irreplaceable for our site, so I hope that you can fix the problem, otherwise Blog2Social is of no use to us.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

As soon as new information is available related to your request we will notify you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and thanks for your patience.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

When can I expect a solution? My test license expires on October 26th, 2020 by then I actually wanted to have it tested. Since I won't be buying this plugin if it doesn't work.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for the additional information.

The requested compatibility between Blog2Social and the in-house page builder from the Avada theme is already in development. As soon as we can implement the necessary adjustments in a future Blog2Social update we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hallo,

wie ist hierzu der Stand?

Comment

Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und vielen Dank für das entgegengebrachte Interesse an Blog2Social.

Die gewünschte Kompatibilität zwischen Blog2Social und dem hauseigenen Page Builder aus dem Avada-Theme befindet sich bereits in Entwicklung.

Sobald wir die notwendigen Anpassungen in einem zukünftigen Blog2Social-Update umsetzen und implementieren können, werden wir Sie gerne umgehend da zu benachrichtigen.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Originally posted by Mululu View Post
                        Hallo,

wie ist hierzu der Stand?

Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld.

Ich wende mich an Sie, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, dass in der neuen Version von Blog2Social (6.6.0) eine verbesserte Kompatibilität zum Avada Theme und dem Avada Page Builder für Sie implementiert wurde.

In der neuen Version von Blog2Social (6.6.0) gibt es viele weitere neue Funktionen wie das Teilen eines reinen Textposts und das Mischen von Instagram-Hashtags und vieles mehr.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren FAQ-News: https://www.blog2social.com/de/faq/

Wenn Sie weitere Wünsche oder Fragen zu Blog2Social haben, können Sie sich jederzeit bei mir melden.
                        Ich werde Sie gerne weiter unterstützen.

Wenn Ihnen Blog2Social und unser Support gefällt, würden wir uns über eine 5-Sterne-Bewertung auf WordPress.org sehr freuen.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Vielen Dank und beste Grüße

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                        X