Missing Hashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Hashtags

I'm auto-posting articles to twitter and facebook but no hashtags are showing. The relevant tick box has been ticked under settings but still nothing. The tags are custom tags and they show in the box in the wordpress documents but don't appear in twitter. It doesn't matter if i auto post or schedule the result is the same

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the situation you are facing.

To be able to insert the keywords automatically in your posts you should consider configuring the specific network post templates with the variable “{KEYWORDS}”.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using network post templates step-by-step:

How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please let me know afterward if this solution works for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I already have {KEYWORDS} in the template but it doesn't display them

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?
        1. Is it possible that you are using a custom post type with custom post type tags/keywords?
        2. If yes, does your WordPress theme provide these custom post types and custom post tags?
        3. Or do you use a WordPress plugin for this?
        4. If you use a WordPress plugin, which WordPress plugin do you use for creating and using custom post types?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X