Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reshare Post questions

Hello:
    I am trying the 30 days of the plugin I really like but I have some doutbs before to make the purchase.
    my questions are about reshare post.
    I want to share 4 diferent post around the day as example these times (could be any other 4 times)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-08-15_17-03-05.png
Views:	17
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	763
    and I what that share all articles that are not mark as notweet (category) this an example:

Name:	2020-08-15_17-03-29.png
Views:	7
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	764
    I can not find a way to do it, when I use the repost options always tell me that post are in the queue

Name:	2020-08-15_17-21-02.png
Views:	7
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	765

I just want the plugin re-share all the articles by it self that are not mark in the notweet category withour my intervention and in diferent times around the day..

Is there any way fo doing this?

Hello Zona,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

With Blog2Social it is possible to share one post with the re-share posts feature daily. It is possible to queue 50 posts at once with the pro license that you are currently testing. You can schedule your posts for any time throughout the day. You can schedule and share your content with pre-configured best times or you can also configure your own best times.

The following guidelines and instructions will show you exactly how to use and configure the re-share feature and time settings within Blog2Social:

Re-share posts automatically

How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?

How do I set my own time setting to post on social media?

Please be so kind and let me know afterwards if this works out for your question or if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X