Schedule Time Limitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule Time Limitations

When going in to schedule my posts for one of my accounts I get a limitation on options to late in the afternoon or later? Anyone have this problem or a clue on how to expand my options? I probably have inadvertantly set a setting that is impeding an option for an earlier send but can't figure out what this is. The scheduling shows all options for my other accounts. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for your feedback.

The time settings of Blog2Social are automatically connected to the time settings of your defined time zone of your WordPress settings.

If the settings of your WordPress timezone is different from your local time or the time you wish to schedule your posts, this could cause a conflict.

You can configure time settings in WordPress and in the Blog2Social plugin You can check and adjust your timezone settings in your WordPress website and the Blog2Social plugin so both timezone settings are matching each other by following this path:
    1. Open your WordPress website dashboard.
    2. Follow this path: Settings ->General settings -> Timezone
    3. Adjust your specific timezone.
    4. Follow this path: Blog2Social -> Settings -> Personal Time Zone
    5. Adjust your specific timezone so it is matching the configured WordPress timezone.

Afterwards, you should be able to schedule your posts to the desired times like expected.

Please let me know afterwards if this solution works for you.

Furthermore, the following step-by-step guides will show you how to use time settings in Blog2Social:

How do I set my own time setting to post on social media?

How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Alexander. Thank you. This did the trick!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for your feedback.

I am happy to hear that you were able to solve your request with the schedule times.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Furthermore, if you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X