Links of the posted posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links of the posted posts

If I post my blog posts to blog2social social networks where do I get list of links created?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

You can find the published post URL of social media post that you shared with Blog2Social by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Social Media Posts -> Shared Posts -> Select a post and click on "Details" -> Click on “Show” to view or copy each individual social media post URL of each network

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

You can find the published post URL of social media post that you shared with Blog2Social by following this path:
      Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Social Media Posts -> Shared Posts -> Select a post and click on "Details" -> Click on “Show” to view or copy each individual social media post URL of each network

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
      Alexander
      Suppose I have 200 social links copying one by one will take a lot of time, Can We automate this? Such that When I click a button I can export all created links.

Comment

Originally posted by shizzledizzleeee View Post

Suppose I have 200 social links copying one by one will take a lot of time, Can We automate this? Such that When I click a button I can export all created links.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and this feedback.

Currently there is only the mentioned option to view shared links of your social media posts in Blog2Social.

However, I will gladly add your suggestion to implement a function to export the shared social media post URLs in bulk via an export function to our list for possible future updates in Blog2Social.

Rest assured. in case this feature can be implemented into Blog2Social we will gladly let you know.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and this feedback.

Currently there is only the mentioned option to view shared links of your social media posts in Blog2Social.

However, I will gladly add your suggestion to implement a function to export the shared social media post URLs in bulk via an export function to our list for possible future updates in Blog2Social.

Rest assured. in case this feature can be implemented into Blog2Social we will gladly let you know.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
          Alexander
          Okay, let me know when this feature is added.

Comment

Working...
          X