Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Share Posts will only queue post for 10 social medias?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Share Posts will only queue post for 10 social medias?

Hi,

I am using "Re-Share Posts" feature. After queuing 50 posts, I find for each post, the social media posts to be posted is "10 scheduled social media posts". But I have setup all 15 social media accounts in my profile, why only 10 of them are queued?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Depending on your Blog2Social license, your re-sharing queue can be filled with 25 (Smart), 50 (Pro) or 100 (Business) posts in total. If you try to add more posts than your quota allows, Blog2Social will fit as many posts as possible from your selection. This also applies if there are already posts in your queue. You can see your queue below the settings inside the Re-Share Posts feature.

You can find a detailed guide about how to re-share posts at:

Re-share posts automatically

If this still does not work out for you, please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of the settings and the queue of the Re-share Posts feature? This would help to be able to look further into this for you.

Please Screenshot this view:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Right Sidebar -> Re-Share Posts

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Sorry but I mean for each queued post, there are only 10 social medias avaiable. But my profile has 15 social media accounts in total. See image:Click image for larger version  Name:	10 social media.png Views:	0 Size:	22.5 KB ID:	592

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for providing a screenshot.

In general it is possible to automatically re-share your posts on the following networks:
        • Twitter (1 profile)
        • Facebook (profiles & pages)
        • Instagram
        • Pinterest
        • Flickr
        • LinkedIn
        • XING (profiles & pages)
        • VKontakte (profiles & pages)
        • Diigo
        • Reddit

You can find a detailed guide about how to re-share posts with these information and many more tips and instructions at:

Re-share posts automatically

Please note that this selection is due to the network specific rules. Not every available social media network that can be connected to Blog2Social allows re-sharing posts but this can be avoided by auto-posting. However, you can still re-share your posts to all connected networks by using the “Customize & Schedule” option.

Please note: Using the “Customize & Schedule” option will allow you to re-share your posts on the social media networks that do not allow the Re-Share Posts feature.

Furthermore, a specific selection of networks can be saved to a network collection so you can easily select your preferred selection of networks for the Re-Share Posts feature. So you can easily choose which content of your website is re-shared.

You can read more in detail about it at:

How can I save a specific selection of networks?

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=65&artlang=en

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi,

Thank you. Then what can I with the remaining 5 social networks, such as Google Business, etc. Need I share them manually?

Also is there a log of the re-share process? If a re-share fails, then will I get any notification or information?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

These posts can still be semi automatically shared. One possible solution for your request would be to create a specific network collection with these networks so you can auto-post your content to them with the Auto-Poster feature for a WordPress post in advance. Re-Sharing posts can easily be achieved by changing the publishing date of a specific post so this Auto-Posting is triggered or it can be shared with the updating existing posts option inside the Auto-Poster feature.

Please have a look at this example screenshot below:

Furthermore re-sharing a post that was shared already can be archived by using the “Customize & Schedule” option. It will allow you to re-share your posts on the social media networks that do not allow the Re-Share Posts feature.

Please follow this path to be able to re-share already scheduled posts.

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social dashboard -> All Blog Posts -> Shared Posts

Please have a look at this example screenshot below:

Please let me know if you have any other question about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X