• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social Support
    replied
    Originally posted by thejavakat View Post
    Hello!

I did a 30 day re-share on my site, and after that finished I set up another 30 days. The exact same queue from the previous 30 days loaded, which is something I don't want since there are over 300 posts the plugin could have chosen from. Is there a "Remove from choices after posting" selection or something that will keep posts from re-sharing until all the other choices have been exhausted?

Thanks!
    Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
    I am reaching out in order to let you know that we could implement adjustments to the Blog2Social WordPress plugin according to your request.

You can use the new extended filter options in the Re-Share posts feature for an even more convenient workflow. It is now possible to filter posts that were shared “X” times beforehand.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I'll be happy to assist you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
    Alexander

Leave a comment:

• Blog2Social Support
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Currently, there are options to filter for the post type, the published date, the category, and the author.

I will gladly add your suggestion to extend the “Re-Share Posts” function to our list for possible future developments.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.
    If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into a future version of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Leave a comment:

• thejavakat
    started a topic Re-shared posts getting back in the queue

Re-shared posts getting back in the queue

Hello!

I did a 30 day re-share on my site, and after that finished I set up another 30 days. The exact same queue from the previous 30 days loaded, which is something I don't want since there are over 300 posts the plugin could have chosen from. Is there a "Remove from choices after posting" selection or something that will keep posts from re-sharing until all the other choices have been exhausted?

Thanks!
Working...
X