Multiple best time configuration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple best time configuration?

Blog2Social seems to use a very different approach to setting up a queue and I'm trying to figure out if there are any tricks to do the following:

Apps like Buffer, SocialPilot, etc allow one to set up multiple "good posting times" per network. You then just add posts and they are delivered according to those times from a queue. For example, if I want to post on a network at 10, 1, and 3, I just add posts and the first three in the pile are delivered the next day at 10, 1, and 3. Seems like Blog2Social allows you to set just one preferred time, say 10. Then every post you add and specify "my preferred time" gets delivered at 10 unless you manually change each and every post setting for each network to manually choose a time and date.

Is there some way to trick the system into working more like Buffer or SocialPilot? If I want to post at 10, 1, and 3 every day, why is it necessary to manually set those times repetitively for each and every post each and every day? With other systems I can add 100 posts to the queue and the system delivers them each day at 10, 1 and 3 (chipping away at the queue) until those 100 posts are gone.

Am I missing something obvious?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

This suggestion was already requested multiple times and is already on our list for future developments.

If and when we can implement the desired functionality in a future update of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Currently, you can use your Blog2Social license to activate multiple WordPress users with individual settings and configurations in order to achieve a similar behavior for post scheduling since Blog2Social works-user-based.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

• ANDREY SCHEPELIN
      ANDREY SCHEPELIN commented
      Editing a comment
      EN:
      Hello, Alexander!

I have a similar task now.
      There are 450 posts on my blog on the site now and I need to publish them in 5 social networks within 100 days, 5 posts per day (at the best time), in turn. In the instructions, I did not find how to automate this process and I see only monotonous work on manually setting the date and time of publication for each blog post. Is that so, or have you already developed a solution for this problem?
      __________________________________________________ ________

RU:
      Добрый день, Александр!

У меня похожая задача сейчас стоит.
      В моём блоге на сайте сейчас есть 450 записей и мне необходимо их опубликовать в 5 соцсетях в течение 100 дней, по 5 постов в день (в лучшее время), в порядке очереди. В инструкциях я не нашёл, как автоматизировать этот процесс и вижу только монотонную работу по ручной индивидуальной настройке даты и времени публикации у каждой записи блога. Это так или вы уже разработали решение для этой задачи?

Hello Andrey,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Re-Share posts feature in Blog2Social:
    Re-share posts automatically

You can extend the sharing once a day by using multiple WordPress users with activated Re-Share posts settings.
    Or you can use the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social with enabled auto-posting option for newly published content.

By changing the publishing date in your posts once again, you could trigger the auto-poster multiple times a day.

There are also external WordPress plugins available that could help you automate the process of modifying the publishing date of posts on WordPress, but this would be a more experimental solution rather than working with the Re-Share posts feature and multiple WordPress authors that are activated with your purchased license key.

Please be so kind as to try the mentioned solutions and let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Здравствуйте Андрей,

Большое спасибо, что связались с нами, и спасибо за описание вашего запроса.

Следующее пошаговое руководство покажет вам, как настроить и работать с функцией Re-Share posts в Blog2Social:
    Re-share posts automatically

Вы можете расширить совместный доступ раз в день, используя несколько пользователей WordPress с активированными настройками Re-Share posts.

Или вы можете использовать автопостер в Blog2Social с включенной опцией автопостинга для вновь опубликованного контента.
    Изменив дату публикации в своих постах еще раз, вы сможете запускать автопостер несколько раз в день.

Существуют также внешние плагины WordPress, которые могут помочь вам автоматизировать процесс изменения даты публикации постов на WordPress, но это будет более экспериментальное решение, нежели работа с функцией Re-Share posts и несколькими авторами WordPress, которые активируются с помощью приобретенного вами лицензионного ключа.

Пожалуйста, будьте так добры, попробуйте упомянутые решения и дайте мне знать, если у вас есть другие вопросы или предложения по Blog2Social.

С наилучшими пожеланиями
    Александр

Comment

Working...
    X