Multiple posts across a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple posts across a day?

After spending considerable time on the guides, I can't figure out how to have the auto-poster not send everything out at the same time.

In my example, assume I have three posts a day. I want them to go out at different times the next day, so as to spread them out. Every time I use the auto-poster, they all get scheduled for exactly the same time.. which is the time in the "Social Networks" configuration. How do I set it up such that it will spread them out over the day?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

You can easily set up your best times for the Auto-Poster. Therefore two steps are required in order to be able to select these configured best times.
    1. Configure your times settings in the overview of the network within the Blog2Social plugin.
    2. Select your times configuration within the auto-post settings.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring your step-by-step:
    How do I set my own time setting to post on social media?

With Blog2Social you can auto-share and auto-schedule your blog posts by applying your individual best time schedule to the Social Media Auto-Poster.

If you want your new blog posts to be shared automatically without customizing them, you can select the “Auto Post on Social Media” on the right side menu of your WordPress editor.

Alternatively, you can set the auto-poster feature as a default option in the Blog2Social settings.

To activate the Auto-Poster for your current blog post, click the checkbox “enable auto-posting”.

To apply your best time schedule for auto-scheduling select the option “at scheduled times” from the drop-down menu and then click the checkbox “post at my time settings”.

Your individual time settings are adapted automatically by the auto-poster. As soon as your blog post is published, the social media posts will be shared according to your best times settings.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Every time I do this, posts appear to be scheduled at the SAME best time setting each time. With settings like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 10.03.12 PM.png
Views:	127
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	1595
      I end up with EVERY post going out at 8pm the next day.

What I want is them to go out during the range Best times: 01:00 pm-04:00 pm, 06:00 pm-10:00 pm

For example, it would be optimal if one was at 1pm, one at 3pm, then another at 6pm for example.

How do I set that up? The instructions are not clear for this multiple post scenario to keep them from all going out at the same time.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for clarifying as well as providing these additional details.

Currently, it is possible to apply the configured best time for each network in the Auto-Poster.

I will gladly add your suggestion to extend the Auto-Poster with the desired functionality in order to be able to configure multiple times to our list for future developments.

If and when we can implement the desired function in a future version of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

WOW so disappointing that this does not exist already. It's an auto re-share plugin, except you can't automatically re-share more than 1 post a day. SHOCKING STUFF!! Makes the plugin next to useless!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

With Blog2Social you can re-share as many posts as you want every day when following this way:
            Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Shared Posts

Here you can see your already shared posts and by clicking on “Re-share this post” you can edit, customize and schedule the post again as you wish.

If you, for example, want to automatically share your old posts you can use the “Re-Share” feature of Blog2Social.
            Re-sharing your evergreen content automatically helps you to revive your best content from time to time without the need to republish your content on your website.
            This also saves your valuable social media marketing time and makes it easy for you to create your perfect content mix of evergreen content with new posts and curated content to keep your social feeds interesting, rich and diverse.

How do I re-share my posts automatically?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Just to add in, you can share more than once per day, but it costs you a connection for each one. so for instance if you have one twitter account you would be able to do 3 posts per day using the time manager.

Comment

Originally posted by dnd214 View Post
                Just to add-in, you can share more than once per day, but it costs you a connection for each one. so for instance if you have one Twitter account you would be able to do 3 posts per day using the time manager.
                Hello,

Thank you for your effort and this valuable information.

Yes, this hint is correct. By using multiple connections such a solution could be archived.

It is also possible to activate your individual Blog2Social license for multiple WordPress users.
                Since Blog2Social works user-based it is possible to configure the individual functions and features multiple times in respective of your purchased Blog2Social.

Thank you for this information, it can be useful for other Blog2Social support community members with similar questions.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X