No announcement yet.

How can we batch schedule image posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we batch schedule image posts?

The ability to create image posts was one of the reasons I purchased Blog2Social. I thought this would be an automated or semi-automated process like when scheduling blog posts. But it seems that I have to manually create an image post for each image, which is cumbersome. I'm hoping that I just missed something in the instructions. Is there a way to select multiple images from my gallery and automatically create an image post for each one?

Hello Antonia,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Also thanks for your suggestion to extend the Options to be able to posts image posts directly from within your Media Gallery with Blog2Social instead of creating regular social media posts in Blog2Social.

I will gladly add your suggestion to our list for possible future developments.
    If and when the requested feature can be implemented into a future update of Blog2Social we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this suggestion and bringing this to our attention.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Is there any news on this yet? I would desperately need this feature as well and was a main reason why I switched to pro in the first place....

Comment

Hello Antonia,

Thanks for your reply.

Of course, you can schedule your image posts just as you do when scheduling blog posts. Please be so kind as to take a look at the following guide:
        How to share multiple images in one post?

In addition, there are various ways to automatically share your content with Blog2Social. For example, when using the auto-poster or re-sharer. You could tick the box “include posts with images only” within the re-sharer. You also could edit your Blog2Social post templates and change the format from “Link” to “Image”.
        These tutorials show you exactly:
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule my own blog posts on social media?
        Re-share posts automatically
        How to use post templates for social media posts?

As soon as there is any news regarding your suggestion to batch schedule image posts, we will let you know.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

thank you for the answer. But I have many pictures that are not deposited in any post. These images should be optimally shared only on facebook and co alone. So no post, just the image.

Comment

Hello Antonia,

Thanks for your response.

I’d recommend scheduling your preferred image posts on social media by clicking on “Share New Image Post”. Here you can decide if you want to post one or multiple images at once.
            How to share multiple images in one post?

As soon as your suggestion to batch schedule image posts can be implemented in a future update, we will let you know.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
            X