No announcement yet.

Post Template uses Featured Image as {CONTENT} intead of Content of the Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Template uses Featured Image as {CONTENT} intead of Content of the Post

When sharing a post, the Feature Image is being used by default, instead of the Image put in the Body of the Post. How can we default to using the Body content for {CONTENT}???

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Some other Blog2Social user accomplish custom developments with the use of the provided Blog2Social hooks and filters.

The following step-by-step guide will show you all available hooks and filter from Blog2Social:
    Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

Please note that this is a custom development, and you are required to have a bit more technical knowledge to work with hooks and filters.
    You might need to hire external WordPress experts in order to develop a custom function for you depending on your individual requirements.

Also, as you explained your request I think you could work with these filters:

Accurately, this is not possible via the post templates. You can change the image via a hook. With the hook "b2s_filter_wp_post_image" you can change the default image of your posts as you seem to require.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X