Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• content delete

My question
    Can I delete a channel from the content selected on the Site & blog content page? I would not delete the connection itself, but some posts would not always be published on all configured channels.
    Kriszta

Hello Kriszta,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

In general, you can save different network selections so you can individually choose which networks should receive the posts. This is also useful because these groups can be selected in the different features like the Auto-Poster or the Re-Share posts function depending on your configuration and wishes.

Therefore you can save a lot of time by setting network selections up and afterward only focusing on selecting the specific selections instead of choosing each network individually.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of using and creating social media network selections step-by-step:
    How can I save a specific selection of networks?

If you want to save some time and work you can use a little workaround which is also explained in the section “Too lazy to do it all over again? Then apply this handy trick!”.

Please let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X