Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook connection failed after update. Reconnecting only shows groups, not pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook connection failed after update. Reconnecting only shows groups, not pages.

I updated the plugin yesterday and now the connection to facebook was lost. I tried removing the connection and readding it, but it only shows groups I'm a part of instead of the business pages I manage. I have removed Blog2Social from Facebook integrations and uninstalled/reinstalled the plugin, but still get the same results. Please help me understand why I can't connect to my pages anymore.

The same thing is happening to me. I can only see "Groups" when I select BOTH "Profile" and "Page".

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

If Facebook displays your groups first, please be so kind as to click on “Next” within this window. After that, you should see your Facebook pages.

If your preferred page is not displayed afterwards, please make sure that you have ticked the box "Show a list of the Pages you manage" in the Blog2Social app on Facebook. You’ll get there when clicking on this link:
      https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

This guide shows you exactly how to solve this:
      I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
      X