Social Networks dissapeared...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Networks dissapeared...

Well, this is strange.. Blog2Social worked for 4-5 days, but now, all social networks are dissapeared...
    take a look..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.55.38 AM.png
Views:	100
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	5552

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

As Blog2Social works user-based every WordPress user is a free Blog2Social user by default and can connect his own social media networks and configure most of the settings individually.

Did you check and make sure to login to the individual WordPress user account with which you connected your social media accounts in Blog2Social?
    If not please be so kind as to recheck this case as recommended and let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

As Blog2Social works user-based every WordPress user is a free Blog2Social user by default and can connect his own social media networks and configure most of the settings individually.

Did you check and make sure to login to the individual WordPress user account with which you connected your social media accounts in Blog2Social?
      If not please be so kind as to recheck this case as recommended and let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander
      my relationship with blog2social is unstable.
      after 12 hours, i just reloaded the page.. same browser, same session..
      thank you for your prompt response..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 3.23.31 PM.png
Views:	89
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	5562

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and this feedback.

As far as I can see it is possible that your WordPress environment is currently not fulfilling the required Blog2Social WordPress plugin system requirements.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to missing/unfulfilled system requirements
        System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please adjust these values: if possible to:
        "WP_MEMORY_LIMIT": "512M",
        "max_execution_time": "600",

This should be more than enough capacity for your WordPress environment to handle the reqeusts.

If you face the mentioned error notification more often you could try to disable some of your security plugins or other external WordPress plugins that are currently active in your WordPress envrionment in order to avoid an overload.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

I'm having this same exact issue... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have been posting fine for a while but having problems as of late...Any ideas? It's down for me right now.

Guess I should add that I've been a user for 3 years now... been happy with the service, but tends to go down for me a lot lately. And loading search results for posts by filter has been slow as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Garment Science View Post
            I'm having this same exact issue... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have been posting fine for a while but having problems as of late...Any ideas? It's down for me right now.

Guess I should add that I've been a user for 3 years now... been happy with the service, but tends to go down for me a lot lately. And loading search results for posts by filter has been slow as well.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
            We’re currently checking your described behavior.

It seems that our host is having some issues. We will let you know as soon as this is solved.
            Please let me know if you have further questions in the meantime.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
              The occurring behavior seems to be resolved now by our hosting provider.

Please be so kind as to recheck this case in your Blog2Social networks overview and feel free to let me know if this case is resolved now or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

The issue is not solved, I still cannot see any Social Network connections...

Comment

Hello,

Our hoster has fixed the bug and restored the functionality of Blog2Social. The application is working again and should be fully up and running later today.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and trust.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X