Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can´t publish on Facebook page

Hi there,

somehow, Blog2Social does not post to FB (other Social Media Networks work). It says "Your post has not been published by the network."
    I read the instructions on this page, but everything seems to be ok. At the end it says: "Falls dies immer noch nicht funktioniert, liegt es daran, dass die App-Einstellungen noch auf \Öffentlich\ gestellt sind."

What does that mean? What and where do I need to change that?

Thanks for any hints,

Stefan

Hello Stefan,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all issues related to unsuccessful Facebook page posts:
    I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

Since you mentioned that you already connected your page and If you still cannot post to your page please check the app settings of Blog2Social on Facebook.

To do so you can use the following link:
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

or click on
    "Settings & Privacy" -> "Settings" -> "Business

Integrations" in your Facebook profile.
    After that you'll see the Blog2Social app and you can click on "View and edit" to check the settings.

Please retest the sharing process once again afterward and make sure you granted the Blog2Social App with the required settings and also make sure that your Facebook page settings are matching the shown screenshots in the mentioned guide.

Feel free to let us know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander, thanks for this. Strange, i had to check my website on the FB settings page three times, before it finally worked. Seems to have done it.

Comment

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear that it worked out for you.

If you are happy with my support and with Blog2Social, we'd be thrilled if you left us a 5-star-rating on
        https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/blog2social/reviews/?filter=5

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X