Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected Networks still appear in Calendar

Hi,

some weeks back I had a Twitter test account linked to Blog2Social.
    It is not connected anymore.

I created an autoposter and shared this with other editors.
    When they publish, it uses the right (proper) Twitter account and this is also shown in the calendar view.

Now, I scheduled a post for tomorrow and autoposter plans to share my post on my previously connected test account (at least it says so).
    As I said: the account is no longer linked and when I chose to manually share a post, it also does not occur.

What is wrong? What can I do?
    Thanks
    Markus

Hello Markus,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your networks overview along with both Twitter usernames.
    Does this “I created an Auto-Poster and shared this with other editors.” mean that you have assigned Auto-Poster settings to other editors/authors?

If yes, it would be awesome if you could try the following steps:
    1. Remove the assigned Auto-Poster settings for your authors.
    2. Then remove the connected Twitter profile from your networks overview in Blog2Social.
    3. Re-connect your Twitter account in the networks overview in Blog2Social and reassign your Auto-Poster configuration for your authors.

These steps should allow your authors to share content on your connected Twitter profile with your matching Auto poster settings.

Feel free to let me know if this solution solved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

here you can see the connected twitter profile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	twiter.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	4012

here you can see what is shown in calendar for tomorrow:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	twitter2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	4013
      (mitest321 is the test account which is disconnected since quite a while)

And I think regarding the autoposter, there is a misunderstanding.
      It is not (or at least I'm not aware of it yet) an issue with the authors.
      It is me myself who has the issue.
      I created a post and scheduled it for autoposting.

And there is no mitest321 anywhere in the config.

Cheers
      Markus

Comment

Hello Markus,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Regarding your Twitter profile:

I have forwarded this case to the IT experts of Blog2Social so they can check this case for you.
        As soon as new information is available, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Regarding your Auto-Post configuration:

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of your Auto-Post configuration, along with a screenshot of the networks overview in Blog2Social from the account you are currently working with?

This would be helpful in order to be able to look further into this case.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello Markus,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your patience.

The IT experts of Blog2Social have checked this case regarding your Twitter profile:

The authorization is also already deleted in our system.
          It seems to be a pure display error with it in the blog (calendar view).

Has the post been scheduled after you deleted the test account, or has the scheduled test post not been deleted?
          We haven't been able to figure this out properly. Would you please be so kind as to provide more details about how you proceeded with the removal?

To make the post no longer show on the blog, it might be possible for you to try to delete all scheduled posts under "scheduled posts" in the list view. (If it is displayed there).
          Otherwise, it would be necessary to adjust something in the database of the blog for this purpose in order to resolve this behavior..

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

yes, it shows the wrong account in the calendar but posted to the right one.
            I will recheck with the next post (which is not scheduled yet) and get back to you

Thanks
            Markus

Comment

Hi Alexander,
              it still tells me it is my twitter test account, while in fact it is using a different (the right one) to actually post.
              Also, this only applies to me.
              All other users using my shared autoposter see the right twitter account
              Best
              Markus

Comment

Hello Markus,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
                We have checked both of your cases and send you a reply via email in order to protect your privacy.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X