Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting your page Facebook

del+ del+ del+ del+ del+ del+
    Last edited by VladZaharov; 02-14-2021, 10:30 AM.

Hello Vlad,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

You can connect all the Facebook pages with Blog2Social, for which you have admin or editor rights.
    If you can’t see or connect your Facebook pages, this is most likely due to missing rights.

The settings for Facebook pages can be quite tricky sometimes because some pages are connected to your Facebook profile and some pages are connected or additionally connected to the Facebook Business Manager, where rights and roles can be assigned for each page and each user.

But rest assured. So far we were able to solve every issue with Facebook pages.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve the issue that you are currently facing:
    I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

If this still does not work, the page is probably connected to a Facebook Business Manager. You can check in the Business Manager to see if you have the required rights to post on this page. Or, if the Business Manager is managed by someone else, ask the administrator of the Business Manager to check the roles and rights for this page.

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X