Auto Posting when Post created with WordPress App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posting when Post created with WordPress App

Hi, All new hear and new with Blog2Social.

Right now I am on the 30-day trial and trying to get everything to work correctly. I have bloggers using the WordPress App on their cell phones, tablets and even desktop.

However, it seems post created in the Apps never get posted to social media networks unless we enter into the webpage and update the post.

Is there a setting I am missing, or do app created entries not work with AutoPost?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, every user that should have access to premium features and functions should be activated with your license key in the Blog2Social plugin dashboard.

Furthermore, if you are interested in reading more about this, the following step-by-step guide will show you how to activate your license key inside Blog2Social:

How do I activate my license key?

Yes, this is right you have assumed this correctly. The official WordPress app for mobile devices does not support any WordPress plugins and is made for pure blogging on your WordPress website. Therefore it is not possible to trigger the auto-posting by creating app-based content for your website.

Please note that this is not caused by Blog2Social, this is related to the specific WordPress App you are using to create content on your website.

If your WordPress users login to your WordPress backend and publish a post it will trigger the auto-post like expected as long as your WordPress users also set up and configure all settings within the Auto-Poster and activate it since Blog2Social works user-based.

The following step-by-step guides will show you how to use and configure the Auto-Poster feature from Blog2Social:

How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

In following up on my previous reply, I would like to propose to you another possible solution for auto-posting WordPress app submitted content.

In general, there are two different sets of settings in the auto-poster, one for your original site content and one for “imported posts / RSS feeds”.

It is possible that Auto-Poster does not recognize the transmission signals of the WordPress app as your own site content. The Import-Poster sends corresponding transmission signals. Blog2Social may recognize these submitted posts with this setting.

Please be so kind as to consider enabling the auto-poster settings for “imported posts” and select your post type and try if the posts submitted via the WordPress app will be shared like expected.

Please note that the Auto-Poster settings are user-based and can be configured individually for each user account. Make sure to enable these settings in the user account where these posts are assigned to.

Furthermore, you could also try an external WordPress plugin for frontend website post submission for logged in users/authors.

Please have a look at the plugin below as a reference:
      Get frontend post, content access & restriction, user login & registration, subscription & membership, form builder, user directory & …

By using such a plugin you could achieve to add the submitted posts in a way that could be recognized by the Auto-Poster for imported posts, too.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster for imported posts step-by-step:
      How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know afterward if these solutions worked for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X