Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Post / Future Scheduling Not Working

Hi,

I am having an issue with B2S not syndicating to my social media accounts when scheduled out daily. I have scheduled out a series of daily blog posts with auto-post setup to send out the same time my post goes from “scheduled” to “published”. My post goes live, but social media never syndicates. Please have a look at the times on the attached screenshot. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Everything works fine if I manually syndicate the post.

Thanks!
    Jason

Click image for larger version

Name:	not-posting.png
Views:	253
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	875

Hello Jason,

Thank you for reaching out.

I will gladly support you with your request.
    Would you be so kind and answer the following questions to find out what is happening?
    - Would you be so kind and tell me in a few words how you share your posts with the Auto-Poster?
    - Could you also send me a screenshot of your Auto-Post settings ("Blog2Social" -> "Settings" -> "Auto-Post")?

Furthermore, in your screenshot we can already see that the posts are in the tab "Site & Blog Content" -> "Scheduled posts".
    Would you be so kind
    and click on the blue button named "Details" so we can see if there is any notification and in which networks you wanted to share this post? This would be awesome!

I am looking forward to your answer.

Thanks and kind regards.

Patricia

Comment

Hi,

I create a new post and schedule it out. Before I push the “schedule” button, the Autoposter is Activated. After the post is saved, I see that it has been shared 10 times with B2S. It also appears on the calendar. When the blog post changes to “published”, it appears on the blog but B2S does not post to social media accounts. But like I stated earlier, it works perfectly fine if I manually submit to social media accounts.

Ok, I do see an error on the details page: "Facebook ! is processed by the network" (see screen 4-details.png)

I also see a conflict with the Wordfence plugin? (see 5-troubleshooting-tool.png)

Thanks!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dizkus; 09-01-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

So, I disabled Wordfence before my post was published this morning and I still get the same error: "Facebook ! is processed by the network" for all the SM platforms.
        Attached Files

Comment

Are the posts been published on your social media anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by adminaw View Post
            Are the posts been published on your social media anyway?
            No, the social posts are still sitting in the "Scheduled Posts" tab.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
              it seems something is blocking outgoing connections.
              Is it possible not to deactivate wordfence but deinstall it temporarily?
              Is it possible to give us temporarily access (you can write a PN)
              Best,
              Andreas

Comment

Hello,
                additionally: in Wordfence you can allow Blog2Social to establish connections (whitelisting)
                Could you please try this once?

Comment

Ok, so to determine if Wordfence is the issue, I have deleted it completely and rebuilt the WP Rocket / Cloudflare cache. I have one more post scheduled for 6am tomorrow with social posts already scheduled for the same time. I will post back the results.
                  Attached Files

Comment

So, the auto-poster/scheduled posts did not work, even with Wordfence completely deleted. The post changed from "scheduled" to "published" but the social posts did not syndicate out. It appears that B2S tried to post to social media but for some reason keeps failing. (Facebook ! is processed by the network)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dizkus; 09-03-2020, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Yes, as I assume: it seems something is blocking outgoing connections.
                      Do you have other security plugins installed? For example, Cloudflare has a firewall, which could cause these problems in the same way.
                      We could have a deeper look at your blog if you like! Simply send me a PM.
                      Andreas

Comment

No other security plugins installed. I disabled Cloudflare for this domain. I don't understand how I can submit social posts manually if B2S being blocked? Seems like the scheduler is not working if it's set to auto-post? Here's a screen of my installed plugins. Does the B2S plugin create a Cron event when there are social posts set to auto-post? Does B2S create transients in the database while waiting to auto-post?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by dizkus; 09-03-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                          I recognize WP-Control installed. As I know, WP-Control controls some WP-Hooks or WP-Crons.
                          So maybe, some functions that Blog2Social needs to work smoothly are disabled.
                          Andreas

Comment

I have the same issue with Instagram and Tumblr. It was working fine previously. I do not have any of the above plugins installed on my site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-24 072501.png
Views:	147
Size:	398.9 KB
ID:	2355

Comment

Hello Kim,

Thank you for reaching out.

Your requests were answered by email.
                              Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply by email.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                              X