Autoposting not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposting not working?

I've enabled Autoposting by setting up a Network collection (verified working), choosing new posts only, and not checking "Apply Best Times" as I want the autopost to fire right when the post is launched on Wordpress. When I add and publish a new post, nothing happens. No new post on any of the networks in the collection, nothing added to the Scheduled posts queue, etc.

Any ideas on how to debug this?

Thanks,
    Tom

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for your feedback.

I have checked the Auto-Posting function in a test environment and could auto-post WordPress posts like intended. Therefore I would like to ask you to follow the steps below to double check your Auto-Post configuration:
    1. If you create your own content in WordPress you can take a look at this screenshot as a reference to auto-post new created content:

1. If you import your content with an RSS feed you can take a look at this screenshot as a reference to auto-publish new imported posts:

Furthermore, it is important to check if your selected network collection contains all networks you would like to publish to.

You can create a new profile of networks, without any extra work by following these steps as a little work around:
    1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard and click on “Posts & Sharing”.
    2. Select a post and click on "Share on Social Media", so you will be forwarded to the One-Page-Editor.
    3. On the right-hand side, you will see a dark sidebar with your social accounts.
    4. First, choose the network collection name you've just created, next select or deselect the networks that you would like to have in your new profile
    5. Scroll down to the bottom of the sidebar.
    6. Click "Save Network Selection".

The following instructions will guide you through creating and configuring a network connection within the Blog2Social plugin step-by-step and how to configure the Auto-Poster:

How can I save a specific selection of networks?

How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media.

You can always check if you have any notification related to a post that should be shared by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site and Blog Content -> Top Bar Menu -> Notifications

If you find any entry in that list, click on details and let me know the error notification that is listed next to the auto-post entry if there is any listed on that list.

Please be so kind and let me know afterwards if you were able to share your content with the Auto-Poster function. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X