Autoposting not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposting not working

I still can not get the autoposting to work. I am the only admin user, nobody else is allowed to post.

The website is https://holisticevents.com.au.

Here are some screenshots of the settings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 2.10.46 pm.png Views:	0 Size:	229.5 KB ID:	6520
    Last edited by info@holisticevents.com.au; 01-21-2023, 05:18 AM. Reason: want to subscribe to my post

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Are you trying to share a regular WordPress post with the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social? Or are you trying to share your custom post types?

Furthermore:
    Did you face or notice any error notification in relation to the failed/missing auto posts in Blog2Social?

You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard on WordPress:
    "Social Media Posts" -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

If you can locate error notifications regarding failed auto posts please provide us with a screenshot of the message that you find there, so we can check this further for you.

It would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file, so we could look further into your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can read more about it at:
    Blog2Social Troubleshooting Tool

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X