Cannot find how to autopost last article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find how to autopost last article

HI, and thank you for such complex tool.
    I cannot figure how to simple automate automate autopost without my intervention.

I'm other words: I post every day 1 or 2 articles at 10 AM. I use browser automate post with public article in one category or 2 category

I need to post that article in the same day or hour on all a platforms / or a group ( predefinite by me)
    But without my intervention of selecting last post, social platforms and other.
    My posting process is automated (browser simulated by boots) and I want to automate so the social posting of that automated article.
    Is that possible? I cannot find how. I do not want to manual create an calendar chedule. I need an simple and automate instant repost to social platforms for every new article which appear in my blog

Regards
    Dragan
    Last edited by aladin; 10-30-2022, 05:39 AM.

Hello Dragan,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Since you are importing your content from other sources into your WordPress website as RSS feeds for example, you should use the Auto-Poster for imported posts in Blog2Social.

The Auto-Poster for imported posts supports the following networks:
    • Facebook (Profile & Pages)
    • Twitter
    • Google Business
    • Telegram
    As each social media network has different community guidelines regarding duplicated content.
    Therefore you can post imported content to these networks automatically with Blog2Social.

As long as you make sure there in your configuration that a post is assigned to the user on WordPress that contains the configuration in the Blog2Social settings and has been activated with your license key, the publishing should work as intended.

Most importantly, you should also configure there that the imported post is not only assigned to that specific WordPress user, but also published in your WordPress environment after the import happens.

This change in your WordPress system will then be noticed by the imported post auto-poster and it will then automatically publish the imported/published post.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster for imported posts feature individually:
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Self created content on the other hand can be published with the regular Blog2Social Auto-Poster to all available social media networks in Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the regular Auto-Poster feature:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other question or suggestion about Blog2Socail.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

links not working

Comment

Working...
      X