Autopost from Pages when turned off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopost from Pages when turned off

I have created a few new pages (not posts) in Wordpress. These were mostly legal documents - definitely not meant for Social Media. All of these posted to All channels but Instagram.
    Autopost is turned off for all channels for pages.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Are you currently working with multiple WordPress users that are activated with your license key?

In case this applies please note that Blog2Social works user based and each activated user can specify their own settings for the Auto-Poster.
    If the user that created these pages did not deselect the page type they would be shared when the user published these pages with the Auto-Poster enabled.

I tried to retest this case for you on a clean testing envrionment and so far I was unable to reproduce this issue. Published pages should not be Auto-Poster with this option disabled.

If the upper case does not apply:

In order to be able to look further into this case for you, it would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so we could look further into your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can read more about it at:
    Blog2Social Troubleshooting Tool

Please make sure to provide us with the requested files via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X