Connecting new users in Pro Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting new users in Pro Version

I try to set up autoposting for another user for my posts. I figured I have to add the license to the user, but cannot find this feature any more. In our Pro version we have 3 of 5 connections used. I could delete a user, but where can I add a new one?

Hello Andrea,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

You can easily add the pro license to any of your WordPress users depending on your current Blog2Social subscription.
    Since it's a pro license you are able to add up to 5 users to this license and as soon as you activate your user with your individual purchased license key they will be granted with access to premium features like the Auto Poster.

To authorize other users to get access to the Blog2Social Premium features, you can simply log in with the specific user on your WordPress website and activate the license key in these user accounts, as shown in the following guide:
    How do I activate my license key?

The business license of Blog2Social allows you to use extended team management functions like the activation of other WordPress users without the need to share your license key or logging in into these user accounts for the activation process. You can do this simply in the PREMIUM section of the Blog2Social plugin.

Besides that you also have the ability in the Business license to share your configured Auto-Poster configuration to your WordPress users that are activated with the same license key. This would also include sharing your connected social media network collection. So you can share settings and networks without sharing access credentials.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the team management features in Blog2Social:

User management: How to assign license keys and social media accounts to other users
    Link: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1150

Section:
    Activate Blog2Social Premium for multiple users by assigning your license key (Business version)

Section:
    Assign Social Media Accounts to other users (Business version)

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster features in Blog2Social:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Link:
    https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1071

Section:
    Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X