• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopost not working (normal config) . v6.9.4, Business

Hello I have blog2social installed
    Version 6.9.4
    License: Business

but the autopost feature is not working for me. I have configured twitter and reddit correctly. I am able to share posts through blog2social manually, but the autopost seems not work. Its activated general on post creation and post update. But no matter how often I try to publish or update a post (or product, also checked that checkbox), nothing gets auto-posted, although it shows me in the post preview menu that autopost is enabled. I am using "publish immediately" instead of posting at best times.

Is there a way to troubleshoot and fix this? This feature is actually the reason why I was interested in blog2social, but since its not working at all for me you can imagine how big my disappointment is now. I would very appreciate some help here. Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so we could look further into this for you?
    Have you noticed any error notifications while sharing your content on these mentioned social media networks?

Did you check the “Notifications” section in Blog2Social regarding these failed network posts?
    Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of the “Details” view, about the corresponding failed posts notification.

You can find it easily by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Dashboard -> Notifications -> Locate the Posts -> Details

In order to be able to look further into this case for you, it would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file, so we could look further into your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can read more about it at:
    Blog2Social Troubleshooting Tool

Please be so kind as to provide us with this log file via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,
      thank you for your response.
      I opened the Dashboard, but I didnt see any menu item that would show me "Nofications"...But from the Content library / all Posts, I can find a "Notifications" tab. But there seem to be not any notifications.

I will send you the generated log message via private message.

Thank you

Comment

Is the auto post feature actually also possible to test in the "free license" version? I might test it then again on a different server with a fresh wordpress and blog2social free installation.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and this feedback.

I send you a detailed feedback after checking the provided log data.
          Please proceed with further communication via the private messages in order to avoid duplicated communication.

Regarding your question:
          No, the Auto-Poster feature is a Premium feature in Blog2Social and requires you to enable WordPress users to activate them with your license key in order to grant them access to these features.

If you have a purchased license key you can use it to activate users on different WordPress websites (URLs) since Blog2Social works user-based.

I am looking forward to your reply via a private message.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X