Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we Use FeedWordPress RSS Plugin with Blog2Social to Enable Auto-Posting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we Use FeedWordPress RSS Plugin with Blog2Social to Enable Auto-Posting?

We use FeedWordPress PlugIn to import articles from an external aggregator via RSS. We have just decided to use the Blog2Social auto-posting functionality but noticed it doesn't work because our posts are being created with the auto-posting deactivated. I noticed FeedWordPress is not in the listed plugins tested with Blog2Social and in FeedWordPress settings there is no configurable attributes specific to Auto-Posting. Any clue on what is required to to get auto-posting to work in the plugin or code we need to add to our plug-in?

Hello Ira,

Thanks for reaching out.

I would recommend trying if it works when activating the auto-poster for imported posts in Blog2Social. The following guide shows you exactly:
    How do I auto-post imported or created blog posts from other plugins on Social Media?

Please also make sure that every WordPress user (author of the post) who publishes posts that should be auto-posted:
    1. is activated for Blog2Social Premium (How do I activate my license key?)
    2. has the networks connected (Blog2Social -> Networks)
    3. has the auto-poster set up

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Unfortunately, even when all 3 elements have been configured autoposting of posts created from RSS via FeedWordPress does not work. Works fine for posts that are manually created within WordPress so what is the difference?

Comment

Hello Ira,

Thanks for your reply.

Since you have already contacted us via email we will keep answering you this way.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X