Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All - I'm experiencing a strange issue.

If I write a post and publish it - it is automatically shared with the networks I have defined in my auto-post settings as it should.

However, If I schedule a post - at the time when the post is published, it is shared with the networks (defined under my auto-posting settings) twice (within seconds of each other so my posts are appearing as duplicate posts on my Facebook, linked and Twitter account feeds.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Mark

Originally posted by Buttsie View Post
    Hi All - I'm experiencing a strange issue.

If I write a post and publish it - it is automatically shared with the networks I have defined in my auto-post settings as it should.

However, If I schedule a post - at the time when the post is published, it is shared with the networks (defined under my auto-posting settings) twice (within seconds of each other so my posts are appearing as duplicate posts on my Facebook, linked and Twitter account feeds.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Mark
    Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Your initial request was answered by email. In order to avoid a dual conversation, it would be great if you could proceed with your reply by email as well.

Please also feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X