Autopost working weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopost working weird

I currently set autopost to work with my facebook page.
    It can autopost my article to the facebook page,
    but it send same article multiple time.
    Please advise me if there is any possible reason.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your “Shared posts” in Blog2Social.

You can open the section “Shared posts” in Blog2Social (Site & Blog Content). There you will find a list of all posts that were shared with Blog2Social before. By clicking on “Details” you will be able to see the Blog2Social feature that shared this post on the right-hand side on each entry.

Please also be so kind as to attach a screenshot of your auto-poster configuration so we could look further into this case for you.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

• yk
      yk commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for reply.
      Below is the screenshots for shared post detail and posts on facebook

https://imgur.com/a/KlH3b8S

This screenshot shows only one post but this problem occurs to every other post.
      I double checked if I have other plug in to share post, but I have only blog2social.

Please advise me if you need other details

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested screenshot.

It would be helpful if you could provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file, so I could look further into this for you and check your WordPress website environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please attach a screenshot of your Auto-Poster settings as well.

Make sure to provide us with these details via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by yk View Post
      I currently set autopost to work with my facebook page.
      It can autopost my article to the facebook page,
      but it send same article multiple time.
      Please advise me if there is any possible reason.
      Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I checked the log file for you once again and noticed that your settings seem to be fulfilling the plugin requirements now.
      Please be so kind as to update the Blog2Social plugin to the latest version available, 6.9.1. (currently you use the version 6.8.7).

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to retest the sharing process of a post that was never shared on social media before with the Auto-Poster?

It would be awesome if you could be so kind as to provide us with the WordPress link and the shared posts afterward.
      Please do not remove the duplicated post until the behavior could be checked internally.

Thank you for your understanding.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Bets regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X