Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WP blog site with different editors: i need to configure autoposting for everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP blog site with different editors: i need to configure autoposting for everyone?

As per title, I have a Wordpress site on which several authors write (6 in total) some are also administrators of social pages others are not. I would like to make sure that all articles published on the site, regardless of who they are written by are automatically published on our social channels.

I don't see this happening at the moment, and we need to set up all the accounts for each user to post to. Is this true or am I doing something wrong?

Hello Arturo,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

With the Business license of Blog2Social you are able to use the extended team management functions which allow you to assign any connected social media account to other Blog2Social users which are activated with the same license key.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to use the user management functions in Blog2Social:
    User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

Section: Assign Social Network Accounts (Business version)

You are also able to assign the following options:
    • Apply best time settings
    • Apply post template settings
    • Apply URL Parameters

You can also transfer your Auto-Poster configuration to other WordPress users activated with the same license key. This includes your configuration, the used network collection and configured best time settings.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to Auto-Poster settings transfer feature in Blog2Social:

How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
    Section: Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

Please be so kind as to retest this within your WordPress installation. Your trial license is equal to the Blog2Social business license, which allows you to test these features and functions.

Feel free to let me know if these solutions solved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Has this changed since 2022? I am the only person who can access the Blog2social settings; my 20 authors only get to edit their posts, and their posts did get autoposted in the past, This has stoppped and I can't figure out how to reactivate it.

Thanks,
      Geneviève

EDIT : Also have a Pro License. It would be prohibitive for my company to pay for a licence for all our authors.
      Last edited by gelgen; 01-19-2022, 08:06 PM. Reason: Added precisions after seeing freestarmarketing's post.

Comment

I have a Pro license and am experiencing a similar issue. I have followed these instructions and I have about 5 authors, but none of my posts are auto-posting and I don't have the field to assign my license to other users. I'd like to be able to auto-post all posts regardless of the author. How do I fix this?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will gladly support you with your requests and I can assure you that there were no changes in Blog2Social.
          Blog2Social works WordPress user-based which means that all settings (including the auto-poster) and network connections can be defined for each WordPress user individually.

Please be so kind as to make sure that every WordPress user (author of the post in WordPress) who publishes posts that should be auto-posted:
          1. is activated for Blog2Social Premium (How do I activate my license key?)
          2. has the networks connected (Blog2Social -> Networks)
          3. has the same auto posting settings

With your Premium Pro license you can activate up to 5 WordPress users on the same or various websites.
          With the Premium Business license you can activate up to 10 WordPress users on the same or various websites.
          Of course, you can also top up users.

In addition, you can assign the auto-post settings and network connections to other WordPress users with the Premium Business license as Alexander mentioned previously. The following guide shows you exactly:
          User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

Here you will find all features & pricing plans of the different Premium versions of Blog2Social:
          https://www.blog2social.com/en/pricing/

Please let me know if you have further questions or if you want to upgrade your license.

Best regards

Benedikt
          Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 01-20-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your response, Benedikt.

That said, something must have changed because we have a Pro subscription that used to autopost for all my 20 authors, and now it autoposts for none.

When I try to do as you instruct, I am required to upgrade.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

May I ask you if you are also facing issues regarding auto-posting for the users that are activated with your license key?

Blog2Social has a user-based license model. With your Premium Pro subscription you can activate 5 users. With the Premium Business subscription you can activate 10 users. However, this hasn't changed.
              In addition, the Premium Business subscription offers even more advanced features and team options like assigning your license key, network connections and auto-poster settings to other users. I attached the user management guide in my previous answer.

When checking your account in our system I noticed that you have tried the free Premium trial in July 2021. This trial is equal to the Premium Business version which could explain why you could adjust these user management settings earlier.

To use the auto-poster setting for the 5 users you have licensed so far with your current PRO version, please be so kind as to activate the authors of the posts that shall be auto-posted with your license key, connect the preferred networks and turn on the auto-poster for each of them individually.
              You can do this easily after logging into each of these users accounts on your WordPress website and checking or activating the license key and the auto-poster settings in each account.

I also noticed that you have currently activated 4 of 5 WordPress users with your Premium Pro license key on your website. Please check if these are the correct user accounts to be set for the auto-posting.
              Every user who is activated with your license key can use the Premium features such as the auto-poster setting (if activated in this account), every other user on your website is automatically using the free version of Blog2Social. To activate more users, you can buy additional user licenses for your Pro-License or upgrade to the Business Version.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to upgrade to Premium Business / buy additional user licenses.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
              X