Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposter / multiple twitter accounts

Hi all,

when configuring the autoposter, you need to select the twitter account you want to use.
    If I understood correctly, this is because it is forbidden by twitter to post the same post with multiple accounts at the same time.

On the other hand, when planning a post manually, it is possible to select a primary twitter account and then tell blog2social when and with which account the original post shall be retweeted.

I'd like to have this in place for the autoposter, too, that is: have a default account and a fixed retweet schedule.

Is this possible to be done and if so, how?

Thanks
    Markus

Hello Markus,

I really appreciate you reaching out and providing details about your request.

Yes, you are correct. The Re-Tweet feature is currently available for manually scheduled posts that are shared automatically.
    Previously, other Blog2Social users have requested the same functionality. It is sincerely appreciated that you suggested this functionality.

When and if the requested functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We are grateful for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X