Autopost stopped working on our sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopost stopped working on our sites

Hello, as of November 10, the Autopost feature has stopped working on our sites. We have a pro license and have not changed any of the settings. When we manually post with the plugin, it works on all apps. We do use plugins such as WP Rocket and Sucuri but they did not conflict previously.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this case for you?

Did you face any error notifications while sharing content automatically with Blog2Social?
    It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your “Notifications” in Blog2Social related to the auto-postings.

You can open the section “Notifications” in Blog2Social (Site & Blog Content). There you will find a list of all posts that were shared and encountered an error notification while being shared. By clicking on “Details” you will be able to see the Blog2Social feature that shared this post on the right-hand side on each entry.

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your individual auto-poster settings of every WordPress user that is working with it in your environment.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thank you for your help with this issue.

1. Here is a screenshot from the Notifications page: https://www.loom.com/i/396fb1d0cbf54a158e94b1069c8ca058
      2. Here is a screenshot of the autopost settings: https://www.loom.com/i/ab7b0f317b524462b92bbd2bc317162f

Are the settings user-specific? If so, should I login to each admin account to check settings?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for providing the requested files.

First of all the error notification page you provided only shows the main list. In order to be able to locate any error notification, you would need to click on details. There you will see the detailed error notification as well as the feature that shared this post in Blog2Social.

Please try to identify the Auto-Post feature in these notifications and provide us with a screenshot showing the notification if possible.

Furthermore, yes the Auto-Poster settings as well as social media networks need to configured for every WordPress user that is activated with your Blog2Social license and should have access to premium features of Blog2Social.

Please recheck your configuration for every of your WordPress users.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other question or suggestion about Blog2SOcial.
        I will gladly support you further

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

These are all of the notifications that are displayed. There are no new notifications since October, even those we have scheduled several social media posts since that time.

Perhaps the issue is that there are multiple admins working. If they all need pro activation in order for it to work correctly, that could be the issue.

Would that be fixed by making them all Editors?

Also happy to give you backend access to look around.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I think there is a little misunderstanding, so I would like to explain to you the Blog2Social user model a bit more detailed.
            Please note that Blog2Social works user-based. Every regular WordPress user is a Blog2Social Free user unless you activate them individually with your license key.

You are able to configure individual settings for each WordPress user in Blog2Social that is activated with your license key individually.
            Also, every user can connect his own social media networks as well as configure individual Auto-Post settings.

Users that are not activated with your license key automatically use the free version of Blog2Social.

With the Business license of Blog2Social you are also able to use extended team management functions in order to be able to assign already connected social media accounts so there is no access credential sharing between your admin account and your other WordPress users required.

With the Business license of Blog2Social you can also assign Auto-Poster settings to other WordPress users (Admin/Editor or any other role you prefer). This works as long as these users are also activated with the same Blog2Social license as your/the admin account.

Please be so kind as to re-check this and your individual user based configuration within Blog2Social.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X