Auto post not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto post not working.

Please let me know what setting for me to get this thing working to post instantly or delay with 1 minute...Thank you...
    Attached Files

i need you guys to refund please. This plugin does not work properly. Or I will call my bank to file a dispute. Thank you. Please refund this.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix4583 View Post
      i need you guys to refund please. This plugin does not work properly. Or I will call my bank to file a dispute. Thank you. Please refund this.
      Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for providing these screenshots.

The troubleshooting log file shows you the notification that it is required to enable heartbeats in order to be able to work with Blog2Social as intended. Your screenshot still shows that these options are activated in WP Rocket, so the heartbeats are still limited in your environment.

There is no bug or issue in the Blog2Social plugin. Please specify more detailed to which behavior you are referring.
      Furthermore, you should adjust some settings within your WordPress environment in order to fulfill the Blog2Social plugin requirements and improve the automatic share option.

"WP_MEMORY_LIMIT": "40M"

You can check the Blog2Social website requirements at any time at:
      System requirements for installing Blog2Social

As my check shows, you already have the Auto-Poster for imported posts enabled with a setup delay.
      Please be so kind as to specify which issue you are facing while working with Blog2Social.

You surely also can request a refund of your purchase if you decided to cancel your current subscription.
      If so, please be so kind as to send this request to the following email address: customer-service@blog2social.com

Thank you for your understanding.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

so how do i enable WP rocket heartbeat to work with blog2social...?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

WordPress is working with heartbeats by default. Of course, you can deactivate or regulate heartbeats with plugins such as "Heartbeats Control" or "WP Rocket".

However, deactivating heartbeats prevents the background tasks of WordPress and Blog2Social from being executed properly.
          For instance, it might occur that no heartbeat is sent between the time you publish your post on your blog and logging out if heartbeats are limited with the plugin "WP Rocket".

If you log in again, a heartbeat will be executed directly, which will send the data. Therefore, please do not limit heartbeats to make sure that your posts are shared automatically on your social media.

However, if you want to regulate heartbeats anyway, you can do so without selectively deactivating the plugin: http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/ho...-in-wordpress/

Your WP Rocket settings should look like this:

Please be so kind as to adjust this and make also sure that no other WordPress optimization plugin is limiting heartbeats in your WordPress environment so automatic actions can be performed properly.

You can check the Blog2Social website requirements at any time at:
          System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Feel free to let me know afterward if this solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X