Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposting doesn't work on Instagram

Hi!
    Recently, I installed the plugin on my WordPress site and after that, I activate the trial business period.
    I have connected my business Instagram account on my social network set. Then, I activated the "auto-post" feature but when I tried to publish a new post this always schedule in the future and I need the blog post to share it on Instagram automatically. Is it a setting problem or is it about the license?
    Thanks.

Hello Hussam,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your request.

I think that the described behavior is resulting from wrong settings or unintended wrong usage of the Blog2Social plugin. You are currently using the Trial license of Blog2Social which is equal to the Blog2Social Business license. With the Blog2Social Business license you are able to use all feeatures of Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.

Are you referring to the automatic post publishing functionality in Blog2Social, or are you referring to the Auto-Post features in Blog2Social?

Is your published content self created or imported from external sources as RSS / Atom feeds?
    If you are using the Auto-Post feature in Blog2Social it would be very helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your individual Auto-Post configuration in Blog2Social.

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications regarding your failed posts?
    If a post fails to be published successfully, Blog2Social has a specific area in Blog2Social labeled “notifications” which shows a list of all posts that have failed to be shared.

By clicking on details, you can see an error notification related to the individual situation.

You can find it easily by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual notifications related to the described behavior.

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.

You can send us the requested files and screenshots via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi,

i ve installed the trial version of Blog2social on Wordpress. It's a great tool, but unfortunately i could't find a way how i can activate the Auto-Post feature so that after the post is published on Wordpress, that it will be shared automatically on the social media channels

Best regards,
      Ismail
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Alex!

I was talking about the automatic post publishing functionality in Blog2Social because I have activated the feature in my settings.

Please see the attached files, steps 1 and 2 and you will see the post is not published after that. The posting schedule in the future on my Instagram account.

Also, please check my settings (image 3 and 4) and you call see is all set to publish automatically after de publish and not in the future. I really don't understand what happened... I checked the troubleshooting and test tools and everything is fine.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hussam View Post
          Hi Alex!

I was talking about the automatic post publishing functionality in Blog2Social because I have activated the feature in my settings.

Please see the attached files, steps 1 and 2 and you will see the post is not published after that. The posting schedule in the future on my Instagram account.

Also, please check my settings (image 3 and 4) and you call see is all set to publish automatically after de publish and not in the future. I really don't understand what happened... I checked the troubleshooting and test tools and everything is fine.
          Hello Hussam,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I checked your screenshot and noticed that your configuration seems to be correctly configured.

According to your Auto-Poster settings, all “new” WordPress posts should be published on your connected social media accounts as soon as you publish a new post or your custom post type in your WordPress environment.

I think there is a misunderstanding in your usage of the plugin and its features.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to work with the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social:
          How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please make sure that your WordPress post is published in your environment in order to be able to trigger the automatic publishing from the Auto-Post feature.
          Please be so kind as to recheck this case after checking the mentioned step-by-step guide in order to be able to work with this function as intended.

If you still face any issues, it would be awesome if you could provide us with the requested files:
          Please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you.

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can send us the requested files and screenshots via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Combastic View Post
            Hi,

i ve installed the trial version of Blog2social on Wordpress. It's a great tool, but unfortunately i could't find a way how i can activate the Auto-Post feature so that after the post is published on Wordpress, that it will be shared automatically on the social media channels

Best regards,
            Ismail
            Hello Ismail,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I checked your screenshot and noticed that your configuration seems to be correctly configured.
            According to your Auto-Poster settings, all “new” WordPress posts should be published on your connected social media accounts as soon as you publish a new post.

I think there is also a misunderstanding in your usage of the plugin and its features.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to work with the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social:
            How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please make sure that your WordPress post is published in your environment in order to be able to trigger the automatic publishing from the Auto-Post feature.
            Please be so kind as to recheck this case after checking the mentioned step-by-step guide in order to be able to work with this function as intended.

If you still face any issues, it would be awesome if you could provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.
            You can also send us the requested files and screenshots via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post

Hello Hussam,

According to your Auto-Poster settings, all “new” WordPress posts should be published on your connected social media accounts as soon as you publish a new post or your custom post type in your WordPress environment.

I think there is a misunderstanding in your usage of the plugin and its features.

If you still face any issues, it would be awesome if you could provide us with the requested files:
              Please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you.

Best regards
              Alexander
              Hi again Alex,

I follow step by step using your guide and the problem continues... I need publish the post on Instagram after the post is published, not in the future. Do you have any idea, suggestion or similar cases to study? if not, maybe this plugin is not for me but i really want to use because I think is great.

Comment

Hi Alex! I'm back with "good" news.

I tried with different networks and I found the problem is only with Instagram because on Twitter and Facebook the post is published correctly.

Please see the screenshots. Do you have any idea what happened with Instagram only?

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Hussam,

There are two different sets of settings in the auto-poster, one for your own original Wordpress blog posts and one for imported posts (imported RSS feeds or posts you create / import with another plugin).

With the first auto-poster you are able to automatically post your own original WordPress posts to all of your connected networks.
                  How do I auto-post and auto-schedule my own blog posts on social media?
                  Sharing with the Auto-Poster- Things to check for Troubleshooting

With the second auto-poster for imported posts you are able to automatically post to the following networks:
                  Facebook (Profiles and Pages), Twitter and Google My Business and Telegram.

How do I auto-post imported or created blog posts from other plugins on Social Media?
                  Sharing Imported Posts with the Auto-Poster- Things to check for Troubleshooting

Please be so kind as to make sure that every WordPress user (author of the post) who publishes posts that should be auto-posted:

1. is activated for Blog2Social Premium (How do I activate my license key?)
                  2. has the same auto posting settings
                  3. has the networks connected (Blog2Social ->Networks)

If you can confirm these steps please be so kind as to create a short video screen recording showing the complete process from setting your Auto-Post settings, to WordPress post creation and publishing as well as the shared posts list in Blog2Social afterward so we could look further into this for you.

Please note that no general issue could be reproduced on multiple test envrioments therefore it is likely that the occurring behavior is caused by wrongly configured settings or an unintended miss usage of the functionality.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Thanks, Alex.
                    I followed all your steps one by one and the issue still happens.
                    Please see the record attached below so you can check the settings. I activate the auto-post immediately but the post is scheduled for the future... now I think, maybe the issue is about the time zone?
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j82ivl0i4z...2_34.webm?dl=0

Comment

Hello Hussam,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested video recording.

I checked it for you and would like to ask a few short questions in order to be able to look further into this for you.
                      Please be so kind as to check if your WordPress website timezone settings are matching the timezone settings configured in Blog2Social.

To check your WordPress timezone settings you can follow this patch:
                      Your WordPress Installation -> Settings -> General -> Timezone

Furthermore, it looks like the behavior you are currently facing seems to be Instagram account specific and is no general issue occurring in Blog2Social.

Your video screen recording seems to show that the Auto-Post was triggered as intended by the plugin.

You should try to reset your Instagram authorization to make sure everything is connected properly.

Blog2Social is an official Facebook business partner and works with the official Facebook API. Therefore, it is required to log in via your connected Facebook account in Blog2Social in order to add your linked Instagram Business account.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to missing permission issues that can occur while posting/connecting to Instagram:
                      Connecting Instagram - Things to check

To resolve the behavior you have mentioned, you should try the recommended steps:
                      6. Reset the connection to your Facebook page
                      7. Reset your Instagram settings

As soon as this is done:

Currently, it is unclear if your WordPress website environment is fulfilling the Blog2Social plugin system requirements.
                      Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

Best regards
                      Alexander

Comment

Alex!!! That was the problem, all is about the time zone... In blog2social was correct en my WordPress system was 3 hours more... Thanks for helping me with that and I will purchase it without a problem.

Finally, which amount post do you recommend publish maximum per day on social networks like Instagram to avoid block account or similar? Can I limit the post per day and the queue post will be published the next day for example?

Best.

Comment

Hello Hussam,

I am happy to hear that this solution solved your request and the occurring behavior.

In general, you should avoid sharing more content on social media than you would share on a regular mobile device. Try to stick to a usual human behavior pattern with a maximum of a few posts per day or week depending on your previous social media sharing behavior, and you will never face any restrictions.

Currently, not possible to restrict the general Auto-Poster with limit settings since it is automatically triggered with new post submission or new post updates depending on your settings.

You could try to work with multiple WordPress users and different post categories with different Auto-Post settings in order to be able to filter, split or extend any limits with this little workaround or you could try to work with the Re-Share posts automatically feature in order to be able to create a schedule that will be processed daily. As mentioned before, every WordPress user can configure his own settings in Blog2Social, which could allow you to extend the daily limit by using more WordPress users.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
                          I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                          Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
                          Alexander

Comment

Working...
                          X