Auto-post to different Twitter profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-post to different Twitter profiles

Is it possible to auto-post to different Twitter profiles, based on either the Author or Category? I have set up different Network Collections but it seems I only have one Auto Post configuration.

I'm currently in a 30-day trial for Premium. Is it possible to see how the multiple user function works?
    Last edited by gdhg; 06-23-2020, 06:24 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and thank you for your patience.

The auto-poster settings are user-specific. If you have licensed Blog2Social for multiple users/editors/authors the auto-poster settings can be set up for each user profile with another Twitter profile, depending on the Twitter profiles connected or assigned for this user.

The following instructions will guide you on:
    How to auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
    Team options: How to manage license keys and social network accounts for multiple users?

With the 30-day trial you will get a Premium Pro license. So you will be able to test how this works on multiple users.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Your Blog2Social Support Team

Comment

How do we setup automatic ReTweets after articles have been Auto-Posted? I think I read that any additional profiles setup by the user will ReTweet the original post, but I couldn't find anything about scheduling the ReTweets. In such case, does it matter if the other profiles are in a different Network Collection?
      Last edited by gdhg; 06-24-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Your request was answered in your other community question.

Community link: Re-Sharing settings

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X