New install - auto posting previously unshared posts on a schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New install - auto posting previously unshared posts on a schedule

I've searched and can't find an answer. I have installed Blog2Social and set up autoposting. I have also set up some resharing of old posts.

My question is I want to auto schedule all the older posts that have not been shared before? I want them to automatically be posted every XX days, one at a time, or similar.

How can I do this?

Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The Auto-Poster of Blog2Social is intended to automatically share your newly published content or edited content depending on your configured configuration.

In order to publish older content that was never shared on social media before you can use the “Re share posts” feature which would allow you to publish one post daily of your prefilled queue of posts that can be processed.

The general amount that can be prefilled is depending on your license key.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the “Re-Share posts” feature of Blog2Social:
    Re-share posts automatically

As a workaround, it is possible to manually adjust your WordPress content publishing date so Blog2Social could recognize the defining moment and can share your content with an enabled Auto-Post feature.

There are also WordPress plugins available within the official WordPress repository that are developed for this use case. You can find a useful selection with the search terms “republish post”.
    Please be so kind as to try this process and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you need further support related to this case.

Please also let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Many thanks. This will do it.

Comment

Working...
      X