Setting up the posts automatically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up the posts automatically

Whe n I setup autopost. Do they posts post immediately or does it get posted at the "best times"?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Both settings can be configured with Blog2Social.
    You can configure the Auto-Poster for your general WordPress environment or you can enable it for one individual post depending on your requirements.

Example Auto-Post configuration with settings that will share all WordPress posts that are published on the configured best times for each of the connected social media networks:

If you untick this option the content will be shared as soon as the WordPress content itself was published in your WordPress environment.

As mentioned this can be also configured within the post edit page of an individual WordPress post. You can locate that option on the right hand-side of the screen.
    Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/blog2social/reviews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-17_17h56_26.png
Views:	122
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	2729
      Here are my settings. Still when a new property is posted it doesn't automatically post. What am I doing wrong?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for these additional details.

I have checked them and noticed that you are trying to share a custom post type automatically.
        In general custom post types are supported by Blog2Social as long as they are working in the regular WordPress routine.

If the custom post type was implemented in another workflow routine it is possible that incompatibility is causing this behavior.
        Is your custom post type part of your WordPress theme? Or was it implemented by yourself with additional external plugins?

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

It was created by our developers.

Comment

Originally posted by Off Market NINJA View Post
            It was created by our developers.
            Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

As described previously the noticed behavior related to the Auto-Poster is likely caused because of a general incompatibility between your custom-developed WordPress post type and the Blog2Social plugin.

You should consider having your developers check possible adjustments which could be done for you in order to be able to use the custom post type. Since this is an individual development I am unable to advise you with recommendations related to the post type in question.

In general, it is recommended to work with custom post types that follow the general WordPress routine so Blog2Social can recognize this content.

You can check the general functionality of Blog2Social by sharing a regular WordPress post type like posts, pages or products with the Auto-Poster.
            Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

SO I found out that Blog2Social only works per user. Is there any way that I can I auto-post all the posts posted through my site from any other users since I am not the only one making posts.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for describing your request.

Yes, this is correct.
                Blog2Social works user-based, every user can configure his own settings and connect his own individual social media networks in Blog2Social.

Every WordPress user is a free Blog2Social user by default unless you decide to grant an individual user access to premium features and functions of Blog2Social by activating him with your license key.

The Blog2Social Business license offers additional team management functionality on the other hand which would allow you to assign and transfer settings as well as connected social media networks in Blog2Social.

It is possible to assign Auto-Post configurations to specific WordPress users that are activated with the same Blog2Social license key.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the team management functionality in Blog2Social:
                User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users

All necessary steps are described in the section:
                Assign Social Network Accounts (Business version)

Regarding the Auto-Post configuration:

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring the Auto-Post feature step-by-step:
                How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Section:
                Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

This functionality grants the WordPress administrator thereby to decide for themselves which posts of the other WordPress authors, who are also activated with the Business license, should be shared on which social media channels.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
                Alexander
                Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 05-31-2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X