Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopost from certain categories

Hello,

Is it possible in autopost and import posts option to post only posts from certain categories on the socials?
    Or is there a workaround to post new imported posts or other made post only from certain categories later the same day on a set time?

Let me know, thanks in advanced.

Bas

Hello
    I also have more or less the same question, I would like to publish posts of different categories in different facebook pages ... is it possible?

thank you very much

Riccardo

Comment

Originally posted by One4Web View Post
      Hello,

Is it possible in autopost and import posts option to post only posts from certain categories on the socials?
      Or is there a workaround to post new imported posts or other made post only from certain categories later the same day on a set time?

Let me know, thanks in advanced.

Bas
      Hello Bas,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

It is possible to configure the requested functionality in RSS Feed plugins. By creating multiple import sources that are assigned to different WordPress users that are activated with your purchased Blog2Social license key.

This would allow you to import categorized feeds and sharing content to the connected social media networks for each of these users individually.
      Since Blog2Social works user-based you can configure individual settings in Blog2Social for premium features like the Auto-Poster or the Auto-Poster for imported posts.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the Auto-Poster for imported posts:
      How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
      I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by riccardo View Post
        Hello
        I also have more or less the same question, I would like to publish posts of different categories in different facebook pages ... is it possible?

thank you very much

Riccardo
        Hello Riccardo,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Similar functionality can also be created by using the previously mentioned workaround.

By using multiple WordPress users with different Facebook pages connected it is possible to only Auto-Post categorized content that is assigned to WordPress users which are activated with your Blog2Social license.

Please make sure to configure these settings for every of these WordPress users since Blog2Social works user-based.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster step-by-step:
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X