Auto-Post Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Post Not Working

I have setup everything to my liking, everything works perfectly EXCEPT auto post. I want it so that when I create a post it IMMEDIATELY goes to my social networks.

I can manually "Share on Socialmedia" Select My network, and it appears perfectly. But NOTHING is working with auto post
    Attached Files

Hello Nate,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.
    1. Are you creating the posts with the same WordPress user that is activated with your purchased license key?
    2. Please note that Blog2Social works user-based and every WordPress user that should have access to premium features of Blog2Social like the Auto-Poster should be also activated with your license key.
    3. It would be also helpful if you could describe shortly how you proceed to create your posts and how you share them with Blog2Social.

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details
    Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the error notification.

If you schedule a post it should be listed in the scheduled posts tab within Blog2Social:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts

Please be so kind as to locate a post that you scheduled, expand the entry and screenshot it.
    Afterward, when your post should be shared you should see the entry in the “Shared Posts” tab or when it fails to be shared it should be listed in the “Notifications” tab. Please check it for possible entries.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello Nate,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.
      1. Are you creating the posts with the same WordPress user that is activated with your purchased license key?
      2. Please note that Blog2Social works user-based and every WordPress user that should have access to premium features of Blog2Social like the Auto-Poster should be also activated with your license key.
      3. It would be also helpful if you could describe shortly how you proceed to create your posts and how you share them with Blog2Social.

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details
      Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the error notification.

If you schedule a post it should be listed in the scheduled posts tab within Blog2Social:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts

Please be so kind as to locate a post that you scheduled, expand the entry and screenshot it.
      Afterward, when your post should be shared you should see the entry in the “Shared Posts” tab or when it fails to be shared it should be listed in the “Notifications” tab. Please check it for possible entries.

Best regards

Alexander
      Hi Alexander, Sorry not to pirate this guy his topic away but I got the exact same problem
      I did the heartbeat allowing but it does not work.. what to do?

Regards,
      Alexander

Click image for larger version  Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-10 om 19.22.30.png Views:	0 Size:	220.7 KB ID:	2516

Comment

NVM it works on my end thanks for noting says Alexander to Alexander greetings from Alexander!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyCompZLD View Post
          NVM it works on my end thanks for noting says Alexander to Alexander greetings from Alexander!
          Hello Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am so glad to hear that you were able to successfully solve the occurring behavior in Blog2Social.

Please make sure to avoid limiting the Blog2Social plugin with settings in external WordPress optimization plugins so Blog2Social can work as intended.

You can also check the system requirements at any time at:
          System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
          Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Other Alexander (keeps wired to write a post to an other version of Alexander which version are you? im 2.9 xD),

Well there is something going wrong at this time, I don't know what but sometimes posts get a double post on s-media.
            And now nothing is being post at least on some s-media profiles. Please refer to 👇🏼.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.23.07.png
Views:	132
Size:	469.4 KB
ID:	2614

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.23.16.png
Views:	115
Size:	450.6 KB
ID:	2617Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.22.55.png
Views:	116
Size:	625.8 KB
ID:	2615Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.23.41.png
Views:	123
Size:	640.2 KB
ID:	2616
            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.24.51.png
Views:	134
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	2619Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.24.58.png
Views:	108
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	2620Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.24.29.png
Views:	127
Size:	381.5 KB
ID:	2621Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-04-25 om 13.24.37.png
Views:	118
Size:	367.8 KB
ID:	2622

Comment

Originally posted by EasyCompZLD View Post
                Hi Other Alexander (keeps wired to write a post to an other version of Alexander which version are you? im 2.9 xD),

Well there is something going wrong at this time, I don't know what but sometimes posts get a double post on s-media.
                And now nothing is being post at least on some s-media profiles. Please refer to 👇🏼.
                Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that a bug was recently fixed regarding your described issue.

Please be so kind as to retry scheduling and sharing a post that was never shared on social media before and please let me know afterward if this issue still occurs or if it is solved now.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X