Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to autopost several times a day on each social network?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to autopost several times a day on each social network?

Currently, I only see the option to post once daily. I would like to have Blog2Social autopost my latest blog posts several times a day (3 hours apart).

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

With the Auto-Poster for imported posts, you can share every new or edited post/page/product as soon as it is published or updated.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Re-Sharing an already published post automatically can be done with the “Re-share posts” feature of Blog2Social. Every WordPress user that is activated with your license key will have access to premium features of Blog2Social. Therefore it is possible to use multiple users with individually configured settings in Blog2Social in order to lift the current limit with a little workaround.

I will gladly add your suggestion to your list for possible future developments. If and when we can implement the desired functionality in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and thanks for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X